waerebo is is the famous Manggarai,s traditional village. Waerebo village is beautiful and amazing,covered by a thin haze all over the village make Waerebo deserve the epithet, town above the clouds . don miss it www.komodofunholiday.com recommend this program for you who love adventure and tradition so place come and join with us
WAEREBO TREKKING TOURS 2N/3D
Itinerary program :
LEMBOR VILLAGE | NARANG | DENGE | WAEREBO VILLAGE
Early morning pick up at Hotel/Airport in Labuan Bajo, west Flores – drive to
- Lembor Village to see the largest wet paddy-field in west Flores
- Narang southern coast of west Flores – drive to
- Denge is the village where we start our trekking to Waerebo ,all transportation will stop here .from Denge we start
- Trekking up for 3 to 4 hours to impressive traditional village of Wae Rebo. Lunch on the way, Dinner and overnight at Wae Rebo village.
WAEREBO VILLAGE | DENGE | CANCAR SPIDER RICE FILED | LABUAN BAJO
Simple breakfast at waerebo village
- Activity in Waerebo Village by interacting with the local community to learn about their way of life and their unique culture
- Trek down to Denge where we will take our car back to Labuan bajo.
- Cancar Lunch will be served on the way.
- Check in at your hotel in labuan bajo
HOTEL | LIME STONE CAVE | KOMODO AIRPORT
Breakfast at hotel, before transfer to Lime Stone Cave
- Lime Stone Cave we will visit one of tourist object which is famous by mirror cave here you will entry deeply to the cave many fish bone you will find around the wall ,
- drive to Airport or back to Hotel program end
Price : by e-mail / what-apps chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- AC Car /Van/bus depend number of people.
- Experienced English speaking tour guide.
- Fresh local lunch on the way .
- Mineral water during trip.
- transportation from parking area to starting point.
- entrance ticket in Waerebo Village
- I@in Waerebo Villge
- Parking fee
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- Soft & Alcohol drinks,
- Personal Expenses.
- flight ticket
WHAT TO BRING :
- Long pants, long sleeves, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, bring Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here