www.komodofunholiday.com offer program to visit Tradittional village 4D/3N.WaeRebo Traditional Village is an old Manggarai Village, situated in the middle west of Flores Island. It’s surrounded by Mountain View.The Village offers a visitors a unique opportunity to see authentic Manggarai housing and to experience the everyday life of the local community.
WAEREBO VILLAGE TOURS 3N/4D
Itinerary program :
KOMODO AIRPORT | RUTENG (±4 hours drive)
Pick you up at Komodo Airport or pick up in the hotel take an AC car directly to Ruteng
- Ruteng is cool town located 4 hours from Labuan Bajo city
- Lembor for see the rice field in Flores island .
- Ruteng Pu’u for traditional house Manggarai.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng
RUTENG | DENGE (±4 hours drive)
After early breakfast depart for Ruteng to discover the southern part of Manggarai mainland. First visit will be
- Golocara village to see the unique spider web rice field
- Todo Traditional village where you will get to leisurely trek across rice field terraces and enjoy the splendid landscape of Narang village.
- In the afternoon you will be taken to drive along the south coast to Dintor
- Denge with some stops along the road and stay overnight in Denge
Denge |Wae Rebo Village (±4 hours Trekking)
After a light breakfast be prepared for a four hours trekking
- Waerebo village home to seven authentic Manggarai houses called Mbaru Niang. Built in the same conical form, six of the houses serve as homes for the community while one is dedicated to visiting guest.
- Say overnight in Waerebo Village
WAEREBO VILLAGE | LABUAN BAJO (± 6 hours)
- After breakfast get back to
- Denge village where lunch will be served. After lunch we drive back to Labuan Bajo with Great Memories.
Price : by e-mail /what-app chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Car/Van/bus depend number of people
- Experience English speaking guide
- Accommodation for guide and driver during the trip
- parking fee in every object
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Entrance every object
- Accommodation during the trip
- Air tickets
WHAT TO BRING :
- Long pants, long sleeves, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here.