we offer to you that one of our tour recommended that will make your holiday have great experience with www.komodofunholiday.com so come and join with us
FLORES KOMODO TOURS 5D/4N
Itinerary program :
KOMODO AIRPORT | KELOR ISLAND | RINCA ISLAND | PADAR ISLAND ( L – D )
Pick up at your hotel or Air Port of Labuan Bajo, then transfer to the harbor to catch a boat trip leaving for
- Kelor Island for snorkeling/swimming. Continue boating to
- Rinca Island to have a trekking activity to find Komodo dragon as the largest unique lizard on earth and other wild life through the monsoon forest and savanna grass. Getting back to the boat and continue trip
- Padar Island. Lunch, Dinner & Overnight are on the boat.
PADAR ISLAND | PINK BEACH | KOMODO ISLAND | FLYING FOXES ISLAND ( B – L – D )
Breakfast will be served on the boat, then take a soft morning trekking to the hilltop of
- Padar Island to witness the most gorgeous landscape and ocean scenery within the area of Komodo National Park. Heading your trip to
- Pink Beach as the most stunning snorkel spot around Komodo Island and you can enjoy your time here by snorkeling/swimming/relaxing or sun bathing on the white and pink sandy beach. After beaching activity, will go ahead your trip by boating to
- Komodo Island where you will do an afternoon trekking activity to find Komodo dragon and other wild life living on the island. After trekking, if you have enough time, the next program is visiting the traditional fishing village of
- Komodo village to take a little moment for you to see and learn the unique way of life of the local inhabitants who live together within the Komodo dragon’s habitat too. Lunch, Dinner & Overnight are on boat.
KOMODO ISLAND | MANTA POINT | KANAWA ISLAND | LABUAN BAJO ( B – L )
Breakfast on boat, and continue boating to
- Manta Point for snorkeling to try finding huge Manta ray fish. Boating to
- Kanawa where you can have a relaxing on the white sand beach or doing some swimming and snorkeling in the area where it is full of magnificent coral reef, colorful fishes, and pretty crystal and clear water surroundings.
- then transfer to the hotel for overnight stay at your preference hotel. Lunch will be served on the boat.
HOTEL LABUAN BAJO | KOMODO AIR PORT | FLY TO ENDE | WOLOGAI
After breakfast at your hotel, will be picked up and drop you off at the airport to catch a flight to Ende town middle Flores Island. On arrival at Ende Airport will be picked up, then drive to
- Moni En route, will stop at several view points for taking photos and visit some traditional villages such as:
- Wologai Traditional Village that belong to Lio ethnic group. Continue drive to Moni village near Kelimutu area for overnight.
MONI VILLAGE | KELIMUTU LAKE | ENDE/ MAMUMERE
An early morning at about 04:00 will drive to Kelimutu Lake for 30 minutes, and then take a walk for 1hours to reach summit of
- Kelimutu Lake which is famous with its three spectacular colored lake called “Danau Tiga Warna Kelimutu” or Kelimutu Three “Colored Lakes, you will also be wondered by an amazing landscape and awesome sun rise when it is clear weather. After spending your time on Kelimutu, will take a walk back to the Parking area, and then continue driving back to hotel in Moni for having breakfast. Drive to
- To catch an afternoon flight or to drop you off at your hotel. En route to Ende or Maumere will stop at several places for taking some photos.
- program end
PRICE : by e-mail
PRICE INCLUDED (sea tour ) :
- 3 days local wooden boat trip (cabin with sleeping bed)
- 2X Transfers,
- Experienced English speaking tour guide,
- Snorkel gears,
- Fresh local Meals.
- Mineral water
PRICE INCLUDED (land tour ) :
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation for driver and guide
- meals for guide and driver
- parking fee
PRICE EXCLUDED ( land tour )
- Entrance every object
- air tickets .
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
PRICE EXCLUDED ( sea tour )
- Entrance ticket in Komodo and Rinca island
- Personal need
WHAT TO BRING :
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here.