www.komodofunholiday.com offer you program to visit Flores island to see such beautiful thing during the tour like Kelimutu lake Bajawa , Ruteng and many other thing so let joint us and get special offer
FLORES ISLAND TOURS 6 days/5 night
( From west – East – West )
Itinerary Program :
Labuan Bajo – Melo Village – Cancar – Ruteng Puu – Ruteng
A friendly English speaking driver will meet you at Labuan Bajo. On the first day we will visit
- Melo village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng Puu is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
Golo Curu – Ranamese Lake – Aimere – Bena – Bajawa – Soa
- Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
- Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Bena located at the base of Mount Inerie. It has a protected site of stones.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Soa Hot Spring is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
Overnight in Bajawa.
Bajawa – Nanga Panda – Ende – Detusuko – Nduaria – Moni
- Nanga Panda famous for its blue stone
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusuko is a terrace rice field on the slopes
- Nduaria is a traditional fruit market.
- Moni a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
Moni – Kelimutu Lake – Riung 17 Islands
- Kelimutu Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Riung with white sandy beaches.It is an access to the uninhabited 17 islands. These islands are good places to explore the coral reefs.
- Stay overnight in Riung.
Half day snorkeling in Riung – Bajawa
- Half day tour (snorkeling gear is provided by customer)
- Bajawa After lunch, back to Riung and drive to Bajawa or Waerana
Stay overnight in Bajawa or Waerana
Bajawa – Golo Curu – Liang Bua Cave – Labuan Bajo
After breakfast in hotel than we continue drive back to Labuan Bajo but we have some place for visit like :
- Golo curu is view point from the top of hill in ruteng you will see nice view of terrace rice paddy than
- We visit Liang Bua Cave to see musium and hobbit people before drive back to Labuan Bajo .
- Cek in in hotel
PRICE : by e-mail/ whats App chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Car/Van/bus (Depend number of people )
- English speaking guide professional
- Accommodation for guide and driver
- petrol /gasoline
- parking fee in every object
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Entrance ticket every object
- meals ( Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner )
- Air tickets
- Personal needs