www.komodofunholiday.com offer you program to visit Flores island to see such beautiful thing during the tour like Kelimutu lake Bajawa , Ruteng and many other thing so let joint us and get special offer
FLORES ISLAND TOURS 6D/5N
( from west – east – west )
Itinerary Program :
LABUAN BAJO | MELO VILLAGE | CANCAR | RUTENG PUU | RUTENG CITY
A friendly English speaking driver will meet you at Labuan Bajo. On the first day we will visit
- Melo village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng Puu is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
GOLO CURU |RANAMESE LAKE | AIMERE | BENA | BAJAWA | SOA
- Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
- Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Bena located at the base of Mount Inerie. It has a protected site of stones.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Soa Hot Spring is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
Overnight in Bajawa.
BAJAWA | NANGA PANDA | ENDE | DETUSUKO | NDUARIA |MONI
- Nanga Panda famous for its blue stone
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusuko is a terrace rice field on the slopes
- Nduaria is a traditional fruit market.
- Moni a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
MONI | KELIMUTU LAKE | RIUNG 17 ISLAND
- Kelimutu Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Riung with white sandy beaches.It is an access to the uninhabited 17 islands. These islands are good places to explore the coral reefs.
- Stay overnight in Riung.
HALF DAY SNORKELING IN RIUNG | BAJAWA
- Halfday tour (snorkeling gear is provided by customer)
- Bajawa After lunch, back to Riung and drive to Bajawa or Waerana
Stay overnight in Bajawa or Waerana
BAJAWA | GOLO CURU | LIANG BUA CAVE | LABUAN BAJO
After breakfast in hotel than we continue drive back to Labuan Bajo but we have some place for visit like :
- Golo curu is view point from the top of hill in ruteng you will see nice view of terrace rice paddy than
- We visit Liang Bua Cave to see musium and hobbit people before drive back to Labuan Bajo .
- Cek in in hotel
PRICE : by e-mail/ whatsapp chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation for guide and driver
- petrol –
- parking fee
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Entrance every object
- Air tickets –
WHAT TO BRING :
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here.