www.komodofunholiday.com offer you program to see country side of Flores island especially west part Manggari which is very nice to see the village situation in their live
FLORES COUNTRY SIDE TOURS 2N/3D
Itinerary program :
KOMODO AIR PORT | LEMBOR VILLAGE | CANCAR SPIDER RICE FILED | RUTENG
Pick up at Hotel/Air Port in Labuan Bajo, west Flores – drive to
- Lime Stone Cave is huge natural rock cave which contents beautiful stalagmite and stalactite – drive to
- Lembor as the huge wet paddy-fields in west Flores – drive to
- Cancar to witness the most spectacular Rice-fields which looks like giant spider’s web – driver to
- Ruteng for check in hotel. Afternoon will do city sightseeing tour to visit local market,
- Ruteng puu traditional village.
- stay over night in Ruteng
RUTENG CITY | GOLO CURU | LIANG BUA CAVE | RANAMESE LAKE
Breakfast at hotel – drive to northern Ruteng to start your Homo floresiensis tour
- Golo Curu place to see beautiful view from the top the hill it is beautiful
- Hobbit Cave is a natural cave where the Archeologists excavate fossil later named as Homo Floresiensis – who believed to be a missing link – which sought by the scientist for long. There are stalactites and stalagmites in the cave.
- Ranamese Lake one of nice to see lake not far way from Ruteng city ,you can take picture with rain forest back Round
- Ruteng Cool city with nice panorama of mount Ranaka
- stay overnight in Ruteng.
RUTENG CITY | LEMBOR VILLAGE | LABUAN BAJO
Breakfast at hotel – drive back to Labuan Bajo on the way we might stop in
- Ruteng cool city located under Ranaka mountain Ruteng famous by 1000 church
- Lembor where we can see hug terrace rice filed here is central rice paddy source for cover Labuan bajo surrounding next destination.
PRICE : by e-mail/ whats-app chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Car/Van/Bus (Depend number of people )
- Meals for guide and driver
- Accommodation for guide and driver
- parking fee
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Any fee along the trip
- any Alcohol
WHAT TO BRING :
- Long pants, long sleeves, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, bring Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here