to explore the beauty of Flores island not enough one day or two day but you need minimum 4 days even more because Flores island has so many thing to see especially Kelimutu lake and Waerebo Village so prepare your self and joint with us www.komodofunholiday .com and we will give you our best service
7N/8D FLORES TOUR & WAEREBO VILLAGE
Itinerary program :
ENDE – MONI VILLAGE
- Pick up at Hotel/Airport in Ende – drive to
- Saga/Wologai traditional village belongs to Lio tribe – drive to
- Moni village to check in at hotel.
MONI VILLAGE – KELIMUTU LAKE – ENDE – RIUNG
- Early drive to Kelimutu Lake soft trekking up to Kelimutu summit to witness the most amazing Kelimutu lake and its landscape surroundings
- Ndua Ria is traditional fruite market it is very interesting to visit after kelimutu
- Blue stone Beach is one of the beach located in Ende regency and famous with stone Colour blue
- Riung after visit blue stone beach w arrive in Riung.activity Cek in in hotel in Riung
FULLDAY SNORKELING IN RIUNG – HOTEL
- Transfer to harbor to catch a local wooden boat trip – boat to Kalong Island to witness thousand of fruit bats flying out of mangrove tree – boat to Bako/Tembang snorkeling spot – boat to Tiga island for snorkeling and BBQ lunch on the beach – boat back to harbor – transfer back to the hotel in Riung.
RIUNG – SOA HOT SPRING – WOGO VILLAGE – BAJAWA
- Bajawa after b,fast continue to Bajawa for next destination Bajawa is one of tourist place has many traditional villages.
- So’a Hot Spring one of interesting to visit the are 3 level for hot spring that you can choose and have a bath
- Wogo Traditional Village one of nice place with shape of the house .most of the traditional house has grass for their roof
BAJAWA COUNTRY SIDE TOUR
- Wawo Muda vocalco drive to Laba and
- Bena unique traditional village of Ngadaha tribe
- Mala Nage hot spring
- drive back to the hotel for overnight.
BAJAWA – AIMERE VILLAGE – RUTENG
- Aimere village to see the traditional process of local alcohol drink from palm juice – drive to Borong – stop at
- Rana Mese Lake to take a picture – drive to
- Ruteng to check in at hotel. visit
- Liang Bua Hobit Cave back to hotel
RUTENG – CANCAR – DENGE – WAEREBO VILLAGE
- Cancar to see “Lodok” the huge round rice fields that looks like giant spider’s web – drive south coast via
- Narang village – heading to
- Denge village – start trekking up for 3 hours to impressive traditional village of
- WaeRebo. Lunch on the way, Dinner and overnight at Wae Rebo village.
WAEREBO – DENGE – LEMBOR SPIDER RICE FILED – LABUAN BAJO
- Wae Rebo village – see and enjoy the WaeRebo village, by interacting with the local community to learn about their way of life and their unique culture before leaving the village – trek down back to
- Denge village – drive back to to Labuan Bajo via
- Narang and Lembor village. Lunch will be served on the way. Check in at your hotel in Labuan Bajo for overnight and dinner.
Price : by e-mail/whats App chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Car/van/bus depend a number of people
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation for guide and driver
- Parking fee
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Entrance Every Object
- Air tickets .
WHAT TO BRING:
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here