www.komodofunholiday.com offer you program to explore the island with full great experience Flores has so many think to see especially Kelimutu Lake- traditional village of Bena and hot spring Soa and many others so don,t miss it come and join with us get special offer
3DAY – 2NIGHT EXPLORE FLORES
Itinerary Program :
LABUAN BAJO – MELO VILLAGE – CANCAR – RUTENG PUU – RANAMESE LAKE – AIMERE – BENA – SOA – BAJAWA
Meeting assistance at Labuan Bajo Airport or hotel in Labuan bajo than drive to our first destination
- Melo village is ideal place for seeing the great view of the islans around Komodo island and Labuan Bajo city and little forest surrounding.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular of Spider Rice filed the rice field has a unique shape as it consists of several farms and combines into a shape of the spider net
- Ruteng Puu is traditional house and village of Manggarai .on the other hand ,it consists of many stunning feature like rocky fences, grassy land and beautiful shape.
- Ranamese Lake is small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in traditional ways and the wine made from a palm wine near by the village.
- Bena ,located at the base of mount Inerie. It has a protected site of stone , Bena quite famous place to visit by the tourist.
- Bajawa is great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people
- Soa is large hot spring surrounded by small forest
- Stay overnight in Bajawa
BAJAWA – NANGA PANDA – ENDE – DETUSUKO – NDUARIA – MONI VILLAGE
- Nanga Panda is famous for it is blue stone ,the blue stone beach in Ende composed almost entirely of unusual turquoise ,blue, and reddish stone
- Ende is pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery
- Detusuko is a terrace rice filed on the slope
- Nduaria is traditional fruit market
- Moni , a small village as gateway to the three color lake, Kelimutu volcano.
- Stay overnight in Moni
MONI VILLAGE – KELIMUTU LAKE – MAUMERE /ENDE
Early morning our guide and driver will come to your hotel than drive to the gate of Kelimutu Lake
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake .early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three color lake from the bank of the crater
- After back from Kelimutu Then continue to Maumere or Ende City
- Program end
PRICE : by e-mail/ whatsApp chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Ac coach/van/bus ( depend number of people )
- English speaking guide
- Experience driver
- Meals and accommodation for driver and guide
- Parking fee
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Hotel during the tours
- Meals (lunch – dinner )
- Entrance ticket every destination
- Your own personal needs
- Flight ticket
WHAT TO BRING
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here