Rinca island is second bigger island in Komodo national park here you will see Komodo dragon ,Rinca island dryer than Komodo island the animal that will you see not only Komodo Dragon but another animal like,deer, monkey,wild pigs,birds, snake,and many another.
1N/2D RINCA ISLAND TOURS
Itinerary program :
( Lunch – Dinner )
KELOR ISLAND | RINCA ISLAND | FLAYING FOXES ISLAND
Upon arrive in Komodo Air Port our profession guide will come and pick -up than drive to Labuan Bajo harbor for boating boat to ours first destination on the tours
- Snorkeling/swimming,relaxing, on the beach of Kelor island, Kelor Island offers many sport activity like run on the beach play beach volley-and many others
- Trekking and hiking in Rinca Island to see Komodo dragon in the wilds, not only Komodo island but there are another wilds animals like ,Timor deer ,water buffalo ,long-tail-mecca -and many kinds of birds.
- Flying foxes island to witness thousands of fruit bats flying out of mangrove
- Stay overnight on boat.
( Breakfast – Lunch )
FLYING FOXES ISLAND | KANAWA ISLAND | LABUAN BAJO
Breakfast on the boat than continue to Kanawa Island
- Kanawa Island offer good snorkeling spot ,the clear water is perfect for fish and coral viewing .
- Return back to the boat than sail back to Labuan bajo harbor
- Transfer to the hotel or airport for your flight to the next destination.
Price : by e-mail /Whatsapp chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- 2 days local wooden boat, 1 night accommodation on cabin boat (AC/non AC cabin boat depends on requested),
- 2 Times Transfers,
- Experienced tour guide,
- Snorkel gears,
- Meals on the boat as mentioned on the program (B/L/D),
- Mineral water+coffee,+tea+snack during on boat, boat parking tax during in Komodo Park, Service charge.
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo,
- Entrance fee in Komodo National Park ( IDR 300,000/person/day,
- Soft & Alcohol drinks,
- Personal Expenses.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here.