PADAR ISLAND is third largest land mass within the Komodo national park and can be found between Komodo and Rinca island (both home to Komodo dragons ) Padar was home to Komodo dragon in the past.the island is knowing for having beautiful,but short treks and is a hot spot for photographers. so lets join with www.komodofunholiday.com and get great memories.
1 DAY RINCA – PADAR TOUR
Itinerary program :
PADAR ISLAND – RINCA ISLAND – KELOR ISLAND
Early morning( 05.00) our guide and driver will come to your hotel to pick-up and drive to Labuan Bajo harbor boating to our destination.
- Trekking in Padar to see iconic view from the hill top.
- Hiking in Rinca Island to see Komodo dragon and another wild animals.
- Swimming and snorkeling in Kelor Island.
- Return back to the boat and sail back to Labuan Bajo Harbor
- Transfer to your hotel.
Price : by e-mail / whatApp chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Local wooden boat / Fast Boat (Depend on request )
- fresh Lunch on boat
- Mineral water,
- Snorkeling gear ( Mask – Snorkel – Fins )
- 2 time transfer
- Coffee + tea on boat provide
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Entrance ticket in Rinca island (more less 370,000 Rupiah)
- Accommodation in Labuan Bajo
- Air ticket
- Personal needs
WHAT TO BRING:
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here