To see beautiful coral reef you can find in our snorkeling tours which is in some island like Sabolon island has lot of color fish and soft,hard coral reef beside of that the beach has white sand and clear water
Itinerary program :
LABUAN BAJO | SERAYA ISLAND | SABOLON ISLAND | BDADARI ISLAND
Leaving Labuan Bajo at 08,00 am pick-up from your hotel in Labuan Bajo around 07,45 am our first place to snorkel called
- Seraya Island t very good for doing swimming and snorkeling because they have nice coral reef and clear water in Seraya Island possible for sun bathing around the beach
- Sabolon Island is located at the north of Labuan Bajo on the island there is a beach Sabolon is know for swimming snorkeling and diving ,the beach are pretty clear the snorkeling area
- Bidadari Island or angel island about its island with white sandy beach situation in the heart of Komodo national park Bidadari now days ideally for diving as well as snorkeling
- Return back to the boat and sail to Labuan bajo
Itinerary Program :
LABUAN BAJO | PINK BEACH | MANTA POINT | KANAWA ISLAND
Departure from your hotel at 05,00 am drive to Labuan Bajo harbor than start to our first destination is
- Pink Beach have under water garden are excellent condition with hundreds of species of both soft and hard corals and thousands of species of fish.pink beach the one good for snorkeling and swimming around national park.
- Just 30 minute from pink beach we are start for hunting hug monster fish called Manta Point ,we will spend more less 1 hour if you are lucky there are will be many manta and you will swim with them.
- Kanawa is one of nice island where you will love to do snorkeling sot just 30 minute from Kelor island you will see variety of fish and many kind of coral reef.
- Labuan Bajo than we sail back to Labuan Bajo harbor
Itinerary program :
LABUAN BAJO | SERAYA ISLAND | SABOLON ISLAND | RANGKO CAVE | LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast our professional guide will pick – up from your hotel .we leave hotel at 08,00 am and drive to Labuan Bajo Harbor boating to our first destination.
- Sabolon Island ( Pulau Sabolo) is located at the north of Labuan. Sabolon Kecil is known for diving spot and Sabolon Besar is best for beach camping. However, both islands offer great spots for snorkeling.
- Seraya Island situated about 10 km north of Labuan Bajo. Seraya island has beautiful beach and white sand beach,the coral very good and also you can sunbathing we will stay in this island round 1,5 hours than start to next destination called
- Rangko Cave is a giant hole in the limestone rocks, with a seawater pool inside. The cave is amazing, and the clear water was a very fresh place to swim after the long journey. It is just like swimming in an indoor pool,
PRICE : by e-mail/whatsapp chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Wooden boat,
- Snorkeling equipment ,
- Experienced English speaking guide,
- Free coffee+tea+ mineral water on board
- 2 times transfer service
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Entrance ticket in Seraya -Kanawa-Rangko
- personal needs
- Alcohol/soft drink
WHAT TO BRING :
- Swimming suits
- Insect spray
- Sun protection,
- Trekking/walking shoes
- Camera/Video Camera
- Other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here