To see beautiful coral reef you can find in our snorkeling tours which is in some island like Sabolon island has lot of Colour fish and soft,hard coral reef beside of that the beach has white sand and clear water
Itinerary program :
Labuan Bajo – Seraya Island – Sabolon Island – Bidadari/Angel Island
Leaving Labuan Bajo at 08,00 am pick-up from your hotel in Labuan Bajo around 07,45 am our first place to snorkel called
- Seraya Island t very good for doing swimming and snorkeling because they have nice coral reef and clear water
- Sabolon Island is located at the north of Labuan Bajo on the island there is a beach Sabolon is know for swimming snorkeling and diving
- Bidadari Island or angel island about its island with white sandy beach situation in the heart of Komodo national park
- Return back to the boat and sail to Labuan Bajo
Itinerary Program :
Labuan Bajo – Pink Beach – Manta Point – Kanawa Island
Departure from your hotel at 05,00 am drive to Labuan Bajo Harbour than start to our first destination is
- Pink Beach have under water garden are excellent condition with hundreds of species of both soft and hard corals and thousands of species of fish.
- Just 30 minute from pink beach we are start for hunting hug monster fish called Manta Point.
- Kanawa is one of nice island where you will love to do snorkeling sot just 30 minute from Kelor island .
- Labuan Bajo than we sail back to Labuan Bajo harbour
Itinerary program :
Labuan Bajo – Seraya Island – Sabolon Island – Rangko Cave – Labuan Bajo
After breakfast our professional guide will pick – up from your hotel .we leave hotel at 08,00 am and drive to Labuan Bajo Harbour boating to our first destination.
- Sabolon Kecil is known for diving spot and Sabolon Besar is best for beach camping. However, both islands offer great spots for snorkeling.
- Seraya island has beautiful beach and white sand beach,the coral very good and also you can do sunbathing .
- Rangko Cave is a giant hole in the limestone rocks, with a seawater pool inside. The cave is amazing, and the clear water was a very fresh place to swim after the long journey. ,
PRICE : by e-mail/whatsApp chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Local Wooden boat.
- Lunch box
- Snorkeling equipment ,
- Experienced English speaking guide,
- Free coffee+tea+ mineral water on board
- 2 times transfer service
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Entrance ticket in Seraya -Kanawa-Rangko
- personal needs
- Alcohol/soft drink
WHAT TO BRING :
- Swimming suits
- Insect spray
- Sun protection,
- Trekking/walking shoes
- Camera/Video Camera
- Other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here