LIANG BUA is a cave in a limestone hill in Manggarai District. The local community is familiar with this cave because of its huge size (50 meters long, 40 meters wide, and 25 meters tall). Due to its size, it was once used as a religious worship place and school. Liang Bua is famous the world over following the finding of an ancient skull. The skull was that of a short human called Homo floresiensis, found at a depth of 6 meters.
FULL DAY EXPLORE HOBBIT CAVE
Itinerary program :
LABUAN BAJO – CANCAR – HOBBIT CAVE – RUTENG PUU – MELO VILLAGE
Departure from Labuan bajo hotel /air port drive to
- Cancar is one The people of Manggarai Raya, which includes Flores, have a tradition of allocating rice fields and gardens called Lingko. The word also refers to communally owned land to meet the people’s needs.
- Hobbit Cave is a natural cave where the archaeologists excavate fossil later named as Homo Floresiensis – who believed to be a missing link – which sought by the scientist for long. There are stalactites and stalagmites in the cave.
- Ruteng Puu located 4km from Ruteng, is one of the most popular places to see the traditional Compang, a round, stone platform surrounded by a circle of stones and traditional houses.T
- Melo village location not far from Labuan Bajo town .The people of Melo rely their daily routine on farming such as coffee plantation, bananas, pineapple, Durian, hazelnut and other more. after that we back to hotel Tour end
PRICE : by e-mail/ whats App chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Parking fee
- Accommodation for guide and driver
- Meals for guide and driver
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Entrance every object
- Air tickets
- Any fee around the object
WHAT TO BRING:
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here